Thursday, April 17, 2003

is bald beautiful?

This is a picture of actress Bai Ling at a premiere of Wild Wild West right after filming "Anna and the King" in which she plays Tuptim, a concubine who runs away and hides as a buddhist monk. I think she's the most beautiful bald woman I've ever seen.

Another woman who pulls off being bald really well is supermodel Eve Slavail, known for the dragon tattoo on the back of her head. She's been in quite a few movies including "The Fifth Element". She's more interesting than beautiful.

 
  
I'm a fan of being unique and there's only so many things you can do with hair. I've always thought bald women looked like art.

I saw a show once about the 10 Most Deadly Martial Arts and Shoalin Kungfu was number one, I believe. A girl who was really into it that they showed was bald. I thought she was cool.

 I always tell my boyfriend that I'd like to shave my head someday, just to see what it looks like. He's not a supporter of that idea. (He pretty much said "bald or me".) I wonder if I could pull it off. I think I have a nicely shaped head. It might work! I tell my friends that if my boyfriend and I ever break up, the first thing I'm going to do is shave my head and move to Japan.

 But never fear Jay... as long as I have this nose, I don't want to bring any more attention to it!

(originally posted to my geocities website - actual date unknown) 


No comments: