Wednesday, April 20, 2005

My NEXT tattoo



My first, and only, tattoo is pictured on the left. It's "pure" in Chinese. Karen means pure so I thought it would be appropriate.
Eventually, I'm going to get another one. After Jay and I get married though.
                           
It says "dragon" (Jay's sign) "monkey" (my sign) "horse" (Jay's last name - which once we're married - mine) "love" and "forever". I don't know where I want it yet. Probably on my shoulder closer to my neck and running vertically instead.

I also want to get "loyalty" on my lower back (where Geena has her tattoo - good spot).

                                           

My first one was done spontaneously and I didn't think about the placement carefully enough. It's too low.

Okay. NOW I'm going to bed!

No comments: