Tuesday, April 19, 2005

and to add another to my collection...

aren't i silly! how many of these types of things do i have on the internet now?! not necessarily blogs (i only have one other one @ livejournal), but just meaningless wastes of space that no one will ever see except maybe the people i force and that will only be once or twice. other than that... just me and most of the time it's only for a while at first and then i forget about it
let's see:
asianavenue.com ~ honouraryasian
livejournal.com ~honouraryasian
bebo.com ~ wohngsikneuih
hi5.com ~wohngsikneuih
then, of course, there's my really cool website that i could never forget! if you really want to know more about me of see cool pictures and stuff i'm interested in ~ go there!
http://www.geocities.com/wohngsikneuih

i don't know html but i'm going to try it out. hmmm... wonder if this will work

me and my boyfriend of four and a half years, Jay

1 comment:

kmah88 said...

hey! it worked. that's me and my boy, jay