Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I don't get this blog stuff yet. Someone teach me!!


For some reason, I wasn't given the option of the same background that Geena was. This one is okay but I added another blog to my profile for other people to join, kind of like a community I guess. I'm not sure how this blog thing works yet. I wanted that background for the other blog. So, being the resourceful person that I am, I went to her page, went to view source, copied it, switched her info for mine and then published it. It worked. I'm surprised! Thanks, G!
I should REALLY being heading of to sleep now. I have to work tomorrow morning then come home and write my stupid essay. I DID have Thursday off but, because I'm "bestest" (and you know that I am!) I took a wee little shift until 1:30. That means in order for me to hand my essay in on time, I have to write the entire thing from start to finish tomorrow after work. It's not really possible. I guess I'll be handing it in late. Which reminds me... I must email my professor and ask him the details about late marks. Is it 10% off per class day, per day, or per weekday?
Argh! I bought Texhnolyze vol. 5 and 6 for myself as a reward for working so many hours for free and I don't even have a chance to watch them! Whatever.

No comments: