Monday, June 02, 2014

weezer

my friend writes a weekly column for our other friend's blog ~ music monday. (actually, she does a throwback thursday post each week too...) each week has a theme, like today was drinking songs. or sometimes she picks a particular artist to focus on. they are really great, btw. if you haven't seen them, check them out.
so, this upcoming week, she's going to be highlighting my favourite band and asked me to come up with my top 15 songs. ummmmm.... yeah. that is quite the task. i'm still working on it. thankfully i have a week.
so far, here are my 39 most favourites.


Always


Paperface


I Just Threw Out the Love of My Dreams (feat. Rachel Haden from that.dog)


Perfect Situation


The Greatest Man That Ever Lived (Variations on a Shaker Hymn)


Say It Ain’t So


Pork and Beans


Undone (The Sweater Song)


Buddy Holly


Hash Pipe


Beverly Hills


Island in the Sun


El Scorcho


Across the Sea


Pink Triangle


Falling for You


Troublemaker


Heart Songs


Susanne


Jamie


Mykel and Carli


Memories

We’re All on Drugs


(If You’re Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To


Keep Fishin’


In the Garage


Surf Wax America


The Good Life


Trippin’ Down the Freeway


Represent


Kids/Pokerface (MGMT & Lady Gaga covers)


Unbreak My Heart (Toni Braxton cover)


I Don’t Want Your Loving


This Is Such a Pity


My Best Friend



I’m Your Daddy


Can’t Stop Partying (feat. L'il Wayne)


The Prettiest Girl in the Whole Wide World


Paranoid Android (Radiohead cover)

No comments: