Tuesday, August 10, 2010

crafty hobby

i was introduced to fimo (polymer clay) when i was a teenager. i bought a few packages but never made anything. in fact, the clay got too hard and dried out. but a few years ago, my neice emily got her mom's old collection out and started making little figures. (she's quite talented~) so during a visit, i got back into it. last year, my husband bought me a new collection.

i've made a few little things but nothing special so far.

lately, i've had a few images in my head so i thought working them out in fimo might be interesting. last night, i decided to give it a go... i only got as far as mixing some colour combos. i did that for about 2 and a half hours! ...it came at a price.

my arm is killing me!! i can't even move it. the bandage is the only thing that keeps the muscle from throbbing.

and i only ended up making three beads!

No comments: